PLACEMENT CONTRACT AGREEMENT
In consideration of the professional services to be performed by
Education Specialties, LLC/dba K12 Recruiters, I agree as follows:
· I am seeking employment and engage the services of K12 Recruiters (Agency) for assistance.
· There is no charge for application, job referrals or job interviews.
· If I accept employment a Placement Fee Commission is payable.
THIS AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR ASSISTANCE IN FINDING EMPLOYMENT.
PLACEMENT FEE COMMISSION:
When I accept a position where the Agency has been instrumental, I will pay the Agency a Placement Fee Commission (fee) for services provided. Fee is based on the total compensation (before deductions) to be earned during the first 12 months of employment. Fee is owed upon ACCEPTANCE of an EMPLOYMENT OFFER.
· REDUCED FEE: 10% - Single Payment
If I pay the full fee within 10 days of Acceptance, I qualify for the Reduced Fee.
· STANDARD FEE: 12% - Paid Monthly
If I do not pay the full fee within 10 days of Acceptance, the Standard Fee applies.
The Standard Fee is to be paid in 12 or fewer monthly installments, beginning the month after Acceptance. Monthly payments will be made by credit or debit card pre-authorized for a specified day of each month.
I will notify the Agency of my ACCEPTANCE of EMPLOYMENT within 2 business days.
· ACCEPTANCE: Acceptance means the VERBAL or WRITTEN agreement by me with an employer to begin work.
· INSTRUMENTAL: I agree the services of the Agency will have been
"instrumental" in securing a position where the Agency has notified me of a position with the employer where I accepted employment, whether I secure the same position referred to or a different position, so long as acceptance occurs within 12 months from the date of the job referral notification.
· PLACEMENT AFTER THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR: In this case, the fee is based on the compensation for the balance of the school year, and if I return the next school year, an additional amount that will make the total equal to the commission for a full 12 month period.
· PRIOR APPLICATION: If I have made application to an employer and thereafter the Agency notifies me that a position is open at that same employer, I will immediately inform the Agency of prior application and date.
· EARLY TERMINATION: If the employer terminates my employment for cause or I voluntarily resign, the full placement fee is owed. If after acceptance of a position I fail to start work as agreed, then 50% of the placement fee is due. If the employer eliminates the position through no fault of mine, the fee shall be pro-rated according to the salary actually earned.
· LATE PAYMENT PENALTIES: (A) Charge for any payment 15 days late: 10% of past due amount or $20.00, whichever is less. (B) Payment 30 days late: I authorize the Agency to take appropriate steps to collect the full amount of the fee plus 25% over and above the employment service fee, as collection fee, plus all other costs of collection including court costs, should it be necessary to obtain counsel, a collection service, or resort to court action to collect said fee.
· COMMUNICATIONS: I agree to receive job referral notices and billing statements by email. I agree to communicate in a timely manner with the Agency, and to notify the Agency when and where a position is secured through this Agency, or other means. I agree that all information supplied by the Agency is EXCLUSIVE FOR ME and will be kept strictly confidential.
· AUTHORIZATION: I authorize the Agency to investigate my educational background, employment experience, references, financial responsibility, credit report and educational qualifications, to evaluate the information obtained and to relay it to prospective employers. To do this, I will provide my social security number to Agency. I hereby specifically release the Agency from any and all responsibility or liability in these actions. By signing this Contract I certify the truthfulness of all statements made to the agency and understand that it is unlawful to make false or misleading statements to an Employment Agency either orally or in writing regarding education, training, experience, or references. I acknowledge that the information given to me by the Agency relative to prospective employment is given in good faith. This contract shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of Missouri and I agree to submit to the jurisdiction of St. Louis County in the State of Missouri for all matters to the interpretation and enforcement.
OTHER TERMS: · It is my responsibility to personally investigate the school and community before giving acceptance.
· The Agency does not control any employer; does not guarantee to produce a position; does not guarantee permanency of a position, suitable working conditions, the fulfillment of any promises made by the employer or other conditions of employment..
· I understand and agree that I am liable and responsible for the payment of any placement fee regardless of any arrangement that I may make with my employer.
I UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICES AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS.